SAMPLITUDE/SEQUOIA VERSION 11 NOW AVAILABLE!!
After announcing the launch of Samplitude and Sequoia Version 11 back in June, we can now confirm their availability for purchase, upgrade and crossgrade.
Please contact us or visit our website for your relevant purchase price.
See features below!
New in Samplitude 11 Standard:
- up to 128 tracks
- up to 64 aux busses
- up to 64 submix busses (but only to a total of 128 tracks per project)
- no limitation of VSTi per project
- up to 16 insert slots per object/track
- Robota Pro
- Possibility to purchase the Cleaning & Restauration Suite (dongle necessary)
New in Pro and Standard:
- VSTi's from Samplitude Music Studio (better upgrade path): Revolta 2, Beatbox 2, Vita
- Essential FX (new Plugin Suite)
- Groove Quantize
- 6-Band EQ including upsampling or linear phase mode
- Upward compressor
- Docking of managers
- Possibility to purchase AAF/OMF support (dongle necessary)
When comparing features of Samplitude 11 Standard with for example Cubase 5, what you get is Cubase plus Wave Lab minus surround capability. This is a very attractive and competitive offer.
As Pro only features we will have:
- up to 999 tracks
- Vandal Guitar Amp Simulation
- Alternative Playlists
- 5.1 Surround
- Analogue Modelling Suite
- Realtime Convolution Reverb
- Complete Elastic Audio
- MMC Control
As for Sequoia all above mentioned features are of course included, plus:
- MuSyC -
This feature is an immensely powerful tool for classical music editing. After analyzing the audio material, all takes of the same content will be displayed one below the other and may be compared to each other without manual sliding with the cursor. An optical alignment takes place, resulting in a synchronous representation of the waveforms that allows cutting at the same musical position of several recorded takes.
- AAF/OMF support
- Advanced User Administration