SurCode MLP Encoder
- Minimizes the size of the compressed file, allowing a larger amount of audio to be stored on DVD-A discs
- Reduces the maximum instantaneous peak data rate required to deliver six channels of 24 bit, 96 kHz PCM audio within the 9.6 Mbps limitation of a DVD's max data rate
- Creates MLP-encoded files to use with your DVD-Audio authoring software.
- Exclusive ReBit feature avoids tedious re-mastering steps
- Lossless encoding ensures bit-for-bit audio accuracy, maintaining straight from the studio quality
- Accepts up to six WAV or AIFF files as input
- Fully certified and licensed MLP encoder by Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Windows XP or Vista