Sonnox Oxford Dynamics - Pro Tools HD Education
** DACS are pleased to offer discount prices to students and educational institutions on many of their products.
Please be aware that proof of status will be required before payment can be processed and items shipped. **
The Oxford Dynamics plug-in is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in the OXF-R3 professional mixing console. Resulting from many years research into professional dynamics applications, it offers separate Compress, Limit, Expand, Gate and side chain EQ functions, with full independent control of all parameters.
- Channel Dynamics with separately controlled sections for Compressor, Limiter, Gate and Expander.
- Channel Dynamics includes fully featured 2 Band side chain EQ which can also be used in signal path.
- Separate Bus Compressor / Limiter with surround multi-format
support and selectable Sub channel filtering and gain contribution
- Selectable linear and exponential time constant curves.
- Highly accurate logarithmic side chain processing.
- Fully variable soft ratio function for extreme programme tolerance and highly musical compression.
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra loudness, presence and 'punch'.
- Selectable re-dithering function for word length reduction in mastering situations.
- Extremely low signal path noise and distortion, below -130dBr.
- All functions are fully automated.