Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator - Native Education
** DACS are pleased to offer discount prices to students and educational institutions on many of their products.
Please be aware that proof of status will be required before payment can be processed and items shipped. **
The Transient Modulator is an application that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the programme material over time. The effect is to bring transient events in the programme forwards, or push them into to the background, such that the attacks of instruments can be accentuated or softened depending on settings.
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments.
- Accentuates or flattens attacks and transients.
- Brings sounds forward or push them back.
- Increases or reduces the effects of ambience.
- Produces rounded and dynamic percussive effects.
- Hardens up and give life to dull or flat-sounding recordings and
mixes, without the unwanted changes in overall timbre associated with
multi-band compression techniques.
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra loudness, presence and 'punch'.
- Increases overall modulation potential by the reduction of very short peaks.