Full Pack II - Bundle
This product is download only.
All The Flux:: Plug-Ins In A Single Pack.
This complete range of plug-ins provides the best tools for processing audio.
Alchemist is based on the acclaimed Flux:: dynamic processing algorithms. It features a state-of-the-art IIR crossover with selectable slopes from 18 dB per octave to 54 dB per octave, and variable corner frequencies. Each band has a complete dynamic processing section including compressor, expander, de-compressor and de-expander, with independent Angel’s Share and Hysteresis parameters. A transient processor and a MS controller are also available for each frequency band. The sound can be processed from a single broadband to five bands. The whole processing is completed with an adjustable soft knee brick-wall limiter. An Auto Delay function allows zero attack times by introducing a delay line in the processed signal. Angel's Share is the parameter controlling the amount of auto-ratio determined by the signal dynamics and the manual ratio setting. Hysteresis is the parameter controlling the amount of auto-threshold determined by the signal dynamics and, the manual threshold value. Angel's Share and Hysteresis are key features of all Flux:: dynamic processors because they make use of the dynamic range content of the signal, and not just the signal levels as standard processors do.
The BitterSweet section, managing transients, may be toggled pre or post processing, using middle, side or stereo modes. Many detection algorithms are available including the original Solera. The MS Width control manages stereo signals. Each dynamic section has independent Hysteresis and Angel's Share parameters. They each have a Hold parameter and a Threshold for Hysteresis. Classic fast, medium and slow modes are available for signal level detection, completing the legacy Solera mode. Various profiles can be selected for detecting the dynamics of the signal. A Maximum mode can be engaged on the Hysteresis control, allowing processing that takes into account maximum values of both the standard and the Hysteresis detection schemes.
Solera implements 4 different detectors and envelope generators in parallel and simultaneously. Compressor, de-compressor, expander and de-expander, which can each be independently controlled. Here are some of the additional key features that make our plug-in the best available for dynamic processing in the digital domain:
- Analog-like metering. RMS values are more useful than dB-FS when setting a dynamic processor.
- The “Angel's Share” parameter takes into account the signal for intelligent relaxation of the compressor action.
- The “Hysteresis” parameter allows independent processing of the sound level and can be mixed with the standard compression scheme.
- The Auto Release features a unique algorithm that avoids typical pumping effects.
- A delay line can be inserted in the signal path, allowing null attack times.
- The A / B Compare and Morphing section enables ultra fast and precise operations.
- Dry Mix function to give full control over the dynamic processing amount.
Pure Series takes up exclusive technologies of Solera and the bracket with specialized plug-ins featuring only one particular dynamic section. The Pure series includes a compressor, a de-compressor, an expander and a de-expander.
On each section Epure features:
- Individual bypass.
- Filter type that can be set to low cut, low shelving, peak, hi shelving or hi cut
- Gain that can be set from -24 dB to +24 dB
- Frequency range covering the whole bandwidth
- Q factor adjustable from 0.1 to 100
Epure also features five unique functions making equalization even easier:
- Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of one slot to the other with a single click
- X2 and /2 affect the gain value for each equalizer section
- Invert turns the positive gain values to negative ones and vice versa
Epure includes internal input / output routing. Channel group management allowing many channels or individual channels to be set, is also available from the new setup window. From this window, up to 4 MS encoders and up to 4 MS decoders can be engaged if required. Combined with our exclusive A / B morphing system, these functions allow rapid global and efficient control of the equalization curve.
Pure Limiter should be the very last stage of your audio processing chain. It uses exclusive FLUX:: technologies to generate a release envelope producing no artifacts on the processed sound.
Transparent limiting, dramatically increasing the average audio level can now be achieved without damaging the perceived audio quality.
As usual with FLUX:: plug-ins there is no compromise between simplicity of use and the exhaustiveness of accessible parameters. An automatic mode allows quick operation in most cases, but a manual mode and an advanced mode are also there to allow you total control of the processing.
To make the setting even easier, the Pure Limiter also features two display modes:
- When mode A is engaged, both original and limited waveforms are displayed.
- The Mode B displays the limited waveform, the limiter action and the histogram of the release value, which is especially useful when running in advanced mode.
NOTE: To use Flux products, an iLok or a Flux:: dongle is required.