This product is download only.
The Mastering Pack offers the best digital tools for mastering.
Solera implements 4 different detectors and envelop generators in parallel and simultaneously. Compressor, de-compressor, expander and de-expander which can all be independently contolled. In addition, here are some of the key features that make our plug-in the best available for dynamic processing in the digital domain:
- An analog like metering. RMS values are more useful than dB-fs when setting a dynamic processor.
- The "Angel's Share" parameter takes into account the signal for intelligent relaxation of the compressor action.
- The "Hysteresis" parameter allows compressing and de-compressing, independently of the sound level and can be mixed with the standard compression scheme.
- The Auto Release features an unique algorithm that avoids typical pumping effect.
- A delay line can be inserted in the signal path to produce a null attack time.
- The A/B Compare and Morphing section enables ultra fast and precise operations.
- Dry Mix function to achieve the full control of the dynamic processing amount.
Epure features for every section:
- Individual bypass.
- The filter type can be set to low cut, low shelving, peak, hi shelving, hi cut
- The gain be set from -24 dB to +24 dB
- The frequency range covers the whole bandwidth
- The Q factor can be adjusted from 0.1 to 1
Epure also features five unique functions to make equalization even more easy:
- Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of a slot to the other in one click
- X2 and /2 affect the gain value for every equalizer section
- Invert turns the positive gain values to negative ones and vice versa
Epure includes internal Input/output routings. A channel group management allowing to set many channels or individual channel setting is also available from the new setup window. From this window, up to 4 MS encoders and up to 4 MS decoders can be engaged if required. Combined with our exclusive A /B morphing system, these functions enable a global and efficient control of the equalization curve in a second.
Pure Limiter is supposed to be the very last stage of your audio processing chain. It uses the exclusive FLUX technologies to generate a release envelop producing no artefact on the processed sound. A transparent limiting dramatically increasing the average audio level can now be achieved without damaging the perceived audio quality.
As usual with the FLUX plug-ins there is no compromise between simplicity of use and the exhaustiveness of the accessible parameters. An automatic mode allows quick operations in most cases. But a manual mode and an advanced mode are also there to allow you a total control on the processing.
To make the setting even easier, the Pure Limiter also features two display modes:
- When the mode A is engaged, both original and limited waveforms are displayed.
- The Mode B displays the limited waveform, the limiter action and the histogram of the release value which is especially useful when running in advanced mode.
NOTE: To use Flux products, an iLok or a Flux:: dongle is required.