Eobody 2 OEM Universal Board
Out of Stock until
2nd December 2014
Can I Still order?
If out of stock this item is normally available within 5-10 working days.
The Eobody2 Universal Board is a pre-programmed analogue/digital USB converter with 16 digital I/O and 13 analogue inputs. It enables you to connect sensors directly to a computer through hi-speed USB with no programming needs and no soldering. Recognized as a USB interface, it is easily configurable and compatible with any MIDI software. The board program is so versatile that it turns the Eobody2 Universal Board into a powerful and cost effective converter, which can be used for diverse applications such as music, video, robotics, and industry... And in case its program would not fit your needs, it is fully reprogrammable. A free MAC/PC compatible software editor makes it very easy to use for everyone.
All major operating systems (Windows, OS, Linux) include generic MIDI drivers. Eobody2 Universal Board MIDI compatibility eases the configuration process - with no need for proprietary drivers, as well as ensuring full compatibility with all MIDI compatible software like Director, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, Logic Audio, Cakewalk, Isadora, Pure Data, Max/MSP... A plug&play board!
The Eobody2 Universal Board is pre-programmed. It means that it does not require any programming skills to be used. This feature makes the Eobody2 Universal Board a very unique product on the market. It has been programmed to be as versatile as possible, but if you need other specifications, it can be reprogrammed for other special needs.
- Ready to use preconfigured Digital I/O (note or program change)
- Choose the first note and get the following 16)
- Ready to use pre-configured Analogue I/O
- Per default CC 1 on input 1 ... CC 13 on input 13
- Message format types can be changed with the editor.
- MIDI Compatibility: ready to use with MIDI compatible softwares.
The Eobody2 Universal Board software editor increases the versatility of the board, offering powerful signal processing capabilities, I/O configuration, message types format...
- Free MAC/PC compatible software editor.
- Analogue and digital I/O configuration
- Save function to save editor settings in the board internal memory (memory boot).
- Signal processing features: inverse, zoom, offset, noise gate, filter, MIDI channel selection, message types format, value
- 7 message format types: Control change 7 bits/ CC 10 bits/ note on trigger/Program change/ pitch bend/ pitch bend mapped 14 bits /monophonic aftertouch
- Direction of digital ports I/O setting
- Possibility of controlling digital ports with note on/off messages or SYSEX stream (e.g. to make a keyboard)
- EoMessage, a dedicated Max object developed by Eowave to control any ESS DSP based interfaces.