Clarity MicAmp 2
If out of stock this item is normally available within 5-10 working days.
Winner of 1998 SSAIRA for Outboard Pre-amplifiers voted for by readers of Studio Sound
"Does it sound good?" The answer in tests has been an unequivocal "YES!"
- 2 channel discrete-component-based microphone amplifier
- Ultra low noise, ultra low distortion
- Unmatched transparency of sound coupled with sonic punch
- Gain settings in 6dB steps, from +20dB to +62dB, with a 0dB to +10dB trim control
- Separate non-Phantom Power input coupled directly to gain stage for dynamic, ribbon and valve mics
- Flat frequency response from below 20Hz to above 48kHz
- Tri-segment LED display for clear metering
Easy to set up and use, the DACS Clarity MicAmp produces an extraordinarily clear, uncoloured, detailed and complete sound for recording everything from voice and acoustic instruments to overheads on drums, with bomb proof input stage and optional in line pad. Users universally describe it as one of the finest microphone amplifiers in the world.