DSF-3 Digital Surround Processor
Out of Stock until
18th March 2014
Can I Still order?
If out of stock this item is normally available within 2-3 working days.
The DSF-3 is a digital surround processor designed to decode the digital SoundField B-Format signals generated by the DSF-1 and DSF-2 microphone systems simultaneously into digital 5.1 surround sound and stereo at any incoming sample rate. The DSF-3 will also decode the information generated by the SPS200 microphone via its A-Format input mode.
- Offers fully digital surround sound production chain when used with the DSF-1, DSF-2 or SPS200 microphone systems
- Five segment SoundField B-Format LED input level meters
- Individual Left, Centre, Right, Left Surround, Right Surround, LFE output level controls
- Switchable End Fire and Invert mic orientation
- 5.1 parameters - Rotate, Front Width, Rear Width, Focus, Polar Patterns
- Simultaneous surround / stereo outputs on broadcast standard AES3 BNC connectors
- Word clock in / out
- Optical ADAT 5.1 surround/stereo output