PURE ANALYSER - Multichannel module add-on
If out of stock this item is normally available within 2-3 working days.
A detailed list of features can be found by clicking here.
In order to run this add-on module, Pure Analyzer Essential is required.
- Up to 16 channels
- Sample rates up to 384 KHz
- Network support with the SampleGrabber plug-in (Password-protected audio stream encryption)
- Extremely efficient OpenGL based graphics rendering engine, capable of up to 120 fps
- Independent display and time-code frame rates
- Auto-pause controlled by user-defined threshold
Pure Analyzer Essential is required in order to run Pure Analyzer Multichannel.
(Current Version: 1.1.3)
- OS X & Windows: Stats; add min, mean & max for Loudness Short and Momentary.
- OS X & Windows: IR - Delay; display Min, Max & Diff of selected snapshot.
- OS X & Windows: IR - Set Delay function (D= : Ctrl + Return) to set the delay of the selected Mics to the value of the Live IR or selected Snapshot IR.
- OS X & Windows: IR - Delay function (D=, D+, D-) work now with selected snapshot if real time curve is off.
- OS X & Windows: SamplePush library support for developers.
- OS X & Windows: Wave Scope; Add Time (window) control.
- OS X & Windows:
Wave Scope; Add Color modes; Static + dynamic (to display the