If out of stock this item is normally available within 2-3 working days.
Signal Processing Features
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry/Wet control for blending the original signal with the processed signal.
- 2 Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time.
- "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
Verb, as all Flux:: plug-ins, provide
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output.
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz DXD (Pyramix DSP based).
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for native (AU/RTAS/VST).
All major native formats are supported
- XP, Vista, 7 all in both 32 and 64 bits.
- VST (2.4)
- Mac OS X - 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 in 32
- VST (2.4)
*The RTAS version requires ProTools 7 or later.
(Current Version: 1.2.3)
Main changes (Fixed)
- Windows: Some plug-ins identified as trojans by various anti-virus programs.
- Windows (Spat & HEar): Unable to load HRTF file.
- OS X & Windows (VST: Spat): Sometimes setup did not reload correct (host dependant).
- OS X (RTAS): Host
unable to read automation during write.