If out of stock this item is normally available within 2-3 working days.
This plugin relies on HRTF fi lter measurements made using a KEMAR (Knowles Electronics Manikin For Acoustic Research) dummy head and torso simulation. This type of manikin was conceived during the 1970’s for conducting acoustics experiments using a model with anthropometric dimensions equivalent to that of an average human listener. (Kemar head and torso simulation)
The audio input is routed internally to virtual speakers, through a routing matrix. These represent the emulated loudpseaker setup confi guration.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output.
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz DXD (Pyramix DSP based).
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for native (AU/RTAS/VST).
All major native formats are supported.
- Windows - XP, Vista, 7 all in both 32 and 64 bits.
- VST (2.4)
- Mac OS X - 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 in 32 bits.
- VST (2.4)
*The RTAS version requires ProTools 7 or later.
(Current Version: 1.2.3)
Main changes (Fixed)
- Windows: Some plug-ins identified as trojans by various anti-virus programs.
- Windows (Spat & HEar): Unable to load HRTF file.
- OS X & Windows (VST: Spat): Sometimes setup did not reload correct (host dependant).
- OS X (RTAS): Host
unable to read automation during write.