Ableton Push Instrument - includes Live 9 Intro / Upgrade Discount
If out of stock this item is normally available within 2-3 working days.
Push is a new instrument that solves an old problem: how to make a song from scratch. With hands-on control of melody and harmony, beats, sounds, and song structure, Push puts the fundamental elements of music making at your fingertips - and it fits in a backpack alongside your laptop.
Play and sequence beats. 64 pads give you multiple ways to make beats. Play, step sequence, and adjust your loop - all at the same time.
A new way to play notes and chords. Play in every key using the same finger patterns. Move between keys at the touch of a button. Step sequence and edit both notes and parameters.
This package includes a copy of Ableton Live 9 Intro Edition, (or an upgrade from Live 1-8 for existing customers - you can opt for a different edition of Ableton in your package) and the Ableton Push instrument.
Here are the features common to all editions of Live 9:
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support